Use any of the input fields below. All fields are optional.
Download Map Results as KML file
- KML is a file type that lets you share google map points with others.
- Click the "Download KML" button and choose a filename and download destination at the prompt.
- Log into a google account and visit mymaps.google.com
- On the 'My Maps' page create a new map, or open an existing map if available
- In the 'My Maps' menu on the left, click "Add Layer" and choose your KML file from the download destination.
- When the markers appear the map is loaded; you can share the map by copying its web address from your browser's address bar.
Download Table Results as CSV file
- CSV is a simple spreadsheet file type recognized by most office software.
- Click the "Download CSV" button and choose a filename and download destination at the prompt.
- Go to the download destination and right click the CSV file. An options menu will appear.
- From the menu, select "open with" and choose the office software you use to open spreadsheets.
- You can now edit your CSV file. Please note CSV will not save text styling or cell formatting.